Sunday, October 2, 2011

Top 3 Advices to Boost Your Blog

Top 3 Advices to Boost Your Blog
If you want to become a successful Blogger, there are those 3 things that you must do on a daily basis to actually meet your goals. We will talk about those 3 things in this article.
In order you understand what I`m talking about, I want to tell before we begin to talk about the 3 things I mentioned before , a little about my self . I have been working online since January 2008, at first I had a personal blog about a specific piece of exercise equipment. I started writing a short little article every day , and after about one month I started earning about a dollar per day. Like many of you who make only a dollar or less per day, I realized that there were people on the internet who were making thousand of dollars each day online and they were doing the exact same thing I was doing, they just had a larger professional area. After seeing the power that Blogging had ,I began working in a more professional way and after almost three years of work, I finally made a plan that keeps making me a successful Blogger every day. Now I earn more than 700$ every month hand that`s why I want to share with you exactly what I do every day:
  1. Write: I know it may seem extremely basic , but writing is the only way you can earn money blogging. To make people visit your site, you have to write unique and special articles , or pay someone to do them for you. The more you write, the more money you will earn. I write now 5 articles a day, on my personal blog, then another 2 articles a day that I submit to article directories, for back links.
  2. Build Back links: Most people who blog, write a lot of articles, but forget to build links to them. If you don’t, they probably will not rank very good in the search engines. If you want people to find your content, you must build back links. Like I just said, I tend to submit at least 2 articles a day, to article directories.
  3. Blog with a Purpose and Set Performance Goals: If you’re just free-blogging, or writing without any goal or purpose, then you will never have success. I blog with a purpose, because I have daily things that I must do, in order to keep me successful. When I blog, I complete the daily tasks. Whenever I complete my daily tasks, I make more money. Setting performance goals is also crucial, and comes along the lines of blogging with a purpose. Setting performance goals means setting exactly what you’re about to do everyday to have success. Maybe you just want to write 1 article, and build 2 article directory back links per day. Blogging with a purpose and setting performance goals will let you to become successful.
If you really want to become a successful blogger, you have to follow the 3 rules that I have wrote above. Remember, blogging is about writing: The more you write, the more money you will earn. If you hate writing, then probably this is not the job for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment