Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aaron Carter Says Michael Jackson Gave Him Cocaine

Aaron Carter and Michael JacksonGetty (2)
Two years after his death, Michael Jackson continues to leave an indelible mark on his pop peers and disciples -- and some of it isn't so good. In a revealing interview with OK! Magazine (via Long Island Press) singer/rapper Aaron Carter tells a tale of drug use and underage drinking with the former King of Pop.

"I never talked about it... This is the first time. I do... I miss Michael... I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did... But I was also troubled about what he did to me... Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15."

The 23-year-old brother of Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter is known for his 2000 hit 'Aaron's Party (Come Get It)' and for his venerable anecdote of defeating an NBA superstar in 'How I Beat Shaq.' After riding the top of the pop wave, Aaron was introduced to Michael Jackson, who supposedly introduced the young singer to drugs.

"He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff... We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behavior bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police..."

Back in 2004, Carter's mother openly spoke with 'Access Hollywood' about a night Aaron spent unsupervised at Jackson's Neverland Ranch, suggesting that the elder singer gave her son drugs. "I don't do drugs. I didn't do them with Michael Jackson and I don't do them with anyone else," Aaron subsequently told People magazine.

But now it seems that Carter has finally come to terms with the past. This news comes days after the National Enquirer (via Perez Hilton) reported that the singer's former manager Aldo DiSorbo has been holding a crystal-studded jacket (given to Carter by Jackson) as collateral over a $100,000 loan.

Watch Aaron Carter's video for 'Aaron's Party
Aaron Carter - Aaron’s Party (Come Get It)
Aaron Carter - Aaron’s Party (Come Get It)

0 comments:

Post a Comment