Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jessie J Breaks Foot, Cancels Tour Dates

Jessie J with a broken footTabatha Fireman/Redferns
British pop singer and musical tour de force Jessie J has been through a lot lately, rocketing to fame early this year only to be met with recent death threats. Now NME reports that Jessie has been forced to cancel several festival appearances and many tour dates because of a broken foot.

"Sorry doesn't feel enough to say, I am devastated for my fans that I know have been waiting to see me and working hard for tickets. I was so excited about the summer and I'm as upset as you all are," Jessie J said in a statement.

"Unfortunately these things happen. I have to remain positive and I promise I will make it up later in the year." The singer has reportedly broken her foot in two different places and will have to have emergency surgery.

Just two weeks ago, Jessie J injured her foot after falling offstage at her show at Wembley Stadium. "I have been taken to hospital after falling off a platform. I have ripped a ligament in my foot and have been put on crutches and told to rest. I'm in a lot of pain," she told her fans via Twitter.

But that didn't stop the 'Price Tag' singer from recently performing at the Glastonbury Festival with a huge cast on her foot. Now it looks as if the singer can no longer hold up the strain on her foot. Here's to a speedy recovery Jessie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment